I have made several changes to the Openbox HOWTO. There were many typographical errors that I didn’t catch the first time around, and package links that weren’t added. Here’s a full list of the updates for version 1.4:
- In code listing 2.5, changed the $ to # as the operation requires root actions.
- Added a note to the 2.5 listing about becoming root before the command.
- In code listing 2.6, fixed the typographical error (7gt; instead of gt;).
- In code listing 2.6, made the
- In code listing 2.8, fixed the typographical error (extra > in closing tag).
- In code listing 2.8, fixed the typographical error (missing closing “).
- Added a link to the package information for conky before code listing 2.10.
- Added a link to the package information for feh after code listing 2.10.
- Added a link to the package information for nitrogen after code listing 2.10.
- Removed the library dependency bug reference for nitrogen.
- In terminals section, changed “customized” to “customised” for consistency.
- In file managers, fixed typographical error for Nautilus (a “bit” heavy).
If you would like to see the new document revisions before it gets committed to the official documentation repository, it is available on my Developer webspace. You may also view the XML for version 1.4 via Gentoo Bug 256693.
|:| Zach |:|